- How are natural languages and computer languages different? [Answer]
- Give at least two different meanings for the following statement:
"Bob is over the hill." [Answer]
- What three things must a computer analyze in order to understand the
meaning of a statement? [Answer]
- Open the Systran
Software site and enter the following sentences for translation.
Translate each sentence to another language and then back to English.
How accurate is the translation software?
- The bat slipped from his hand.
- James had had two injuries to his foot.
- Since the party was dull, Jill left for home.
- Peter Piper picked a pail of pickled peppers.
- Open the Ask.com
site and ask the following questions. Does the system seem to understand
what you are asking?
- When is my birthday?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Where can I get a good hamburger?
- Is the ant an endangered species?