At least one I am aware of: 656 McBryde. More available for the undergrads (I guess you can use them too), see below, + some useful names: -------------------------------------------- From vrivelli@cs.vt.edu Tue Sep 30 22:54:24 2003 Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:25:55 -0400 (EDT) From: Vincent Rivellino To: Deborah Tatar , Alexey Onufriev , T. M. Murali , Adrian Sandu Cc: techstaff@cs.vt.edu Subject: Re: new CS authentication system (fwd) Some more info for the new faculty about the undergrad labs ... McBryde 116, 118, & 124 houses the computer lab for undergraduate students. McB 116: is an open lab to all undergratuate students taking CS classes, has a number of Windows and Linux systems, hours of operation are 10am-midnight Mon-Thu, 10am-5pm Fri, 4pm-midnight Sun (however, it will be closed until Sept 1) McB 118: has ~30 Windows machines, used for class instruction, is an "open" lab (as 116 is) when there are no classes in it McB 124: has ~30 Linux machines, is not an "open" lab, used for class instruction Gay Meredith (egm@cs.vt.edu) is the manager for these labs. Chris Arnold (carnold@cs.vt.edu) manages the administration of the Windows systems (as well as the servers). Phil Meents (pmeents@cs.vt.edu) is a part-time student worker who manages the administration of the Linux systems. I help out with some of the Linux administration.