Project Suggestion: NCSTRL CS
Title: Set Up NCSTRL for VT
- Number of people: 2
- Goal: Get NCSTRL running smoothly at VT
- Contact information: The Cornell team
coordinating NCSTRL is led by
Carl Lagoze (firstname.lastname@example.org). A knowledgeable local
person is Hussein Suleman (email@example.com). Interested in
the support of CS TRs (Computer Science Technical Reports)
is Professor Watson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The instructor has served on the NCSTRL working group.
- Required background: familiarity with PERL and
We need to install Dienst6. See http://www.ncstrl.org
We need to set this up for the CS Department, which runs an
old version that is broken. We should see if we can make this
OAi compliant, and also see if others on campus want to use
NCSTRL, like SRC.
- Honors students involved: The following students are working on this project:
- Andrew A. Ray, email@example.com