Homework 5: C# Application
The goal of this homework is to
gain experience in developing user interfaces using the C# programming language.
The basic principles learned here in C# will carry over to many other GUI
Develop a simple graffiti application that enables users to paint pictures using the mouse.
User required features are:
- painting using a paintbrush tool (by click-and-drag on the painting
- controlling the color of the paint for the paintbrush; multiple
colors can be used in a single picture.
- controlling the width of the paintbrush with a slider.
- unlimited "undo" of paint actions.
- selective deletion of paint actions -- clicking on/near previous paint
actions deletes them (this is the hard one, save for last).
- clearing the canvas.
- show an "About" popup dialog box that displays your name.
Also, the application window containing the paint canvas must:
- be resizable (with the paint canvas resizing to fill the available window
- not lose the current painted picture when the window is resized or
manipulated in any way.
Send an email to your GTA (MW section is
Jacob, TTH section is Kibum) with subject line "HCI homework5" that
contains the following:
- your name
- your PID
- your compiled *.exe file.
- a zip file containing your application project directory and files,
including your *.cs files.
Due: Thurs March 25 at Midnight.