BIBLIOGRAPHY - Whistle Blowing
- University System of Maryland Policy On Employee and Applicant Disclosure of Misconduct, Approved by the Board of Regents, December 13, 1996
- "Goodearl and Aldred Versus Hughes Aircraft:
A Whistle-Blowing Case Study", by
Kevin W. Bowyer, USF, 2000.
- A further listing of references from the Chemistry Department, Virginia Tech, primarily dealing with Whistle Blowing in research situations.
- Whistle Blower's Protection Act (1989) explanation.
- The Federal False Claims Act, (revised 1986).
- DRAFT GUIDELINES FOR ENGINEERS DISSENTING ON ETHICAL GROUNDS, IEEE, Revised 22 March 1999.
- The home page for Whistleblowers, provided by Phillips & Cohen, Attorneys at Law, Washington DC.
- ETHICS AND WHISTLE BLOWING LAWS: Utah Public Officers' and Employers Ethics Act and Protection of Employees, 10/97.
- "What is Whistle-Blowing?", from the Law Offices of David H. Greenberg, last accessed 99/08/18.
- "Blowing Whistles or Blowing Smoke?", RISKS Digest, Volume 6, Issue 19, Monday, 1 February 1988, Comments and rebuttal, Volume 6, Issue 20, Tuesday, 2 February 1988
- Whistleblowers Likely to Get Stronger Federal Protections, New York Times, 15 March 1999. (This site requires registration, but once you have an ID and password access is free.)
Last updated 2002/04/17
© J.A.N. Lee, 1998-2002.