1. Shoulder surfing is a simple technique used to determine:
2. Landreth described Hackers in terms of their impact on the systems that they intrude upon:
Describe each of these types of Hacker and the risk of having each enter your system.
3. Hackers have a code of ethics. Is this statement an oxymoron (def: oxymoron n : conjoining contradictory terms as in `deafening silence')? Justify your answer.
YES NO (Circle one)
4. Crackers are a subset of hackers who break into computer systems with the intention of causing harm.
Donn Parker three categories of a hacker are:
5. The risk of intrusion into a network goes up as the square of
the number of connections?
SUGGESTED ANSWER: True
You may suggest an appropriate examination question in this topic by clicking here.
Last updated 2000/04/25
© J.A.N. Lee, 1999-2000.