- Instructor: Ali R. Butt
Office: 227 Knowledge Works II (KWII@CRC)
Phone: (540) 231-0489
Office hours: Tuesday/Thursday 11am - 12pm KWII 2-225 (and by appointment)
- Teaching assistant:
Xiaomo Liu (email@example.com)
Jaishankar Sundararaman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
TA office hours will be held in McB 106. If you cannot make it to the listed office hours, email the TAs for an appointment. Additional office hours will be announced here when scheduled; also, short-term cancelations and changes will be made visible via this calendar as well.
- For project-specific questions, use the Forum first. We will read the
forum strictly before answering our email. The forum is shared
among all CS3204 sections this semester, because all sections will
be using the same projects.
- For project-related questions that you feel you cannot or do not
want to post in the forum use email@example.com. This alias
goes to all TAs and instructors for this semester's offering. By
sending it to that alias, you ensure that we all are kept up to
date, and that we all have a chance to answer your question.
However, we encourage the use of the forum. If we feel a question
is appropriate for the forum, and we expect that the vast majority
of questions is, we may just ask you to post it there instead of
answering it by email.
- Course syllabus
- Midterm Announcement
- Final Announcement
- Sample exams: Spring'06 midterm, Spring'06 final, Fall'06 midterm, Fall'06 final, Spring'07 midterm, Fall'07 midterm, Fall'07 final
- Do not cheat. Do not borrow code. We employ cheating detection tools.
- University website on Undergraduate Honor System
- University policy on Class Attendance and Classroom Conduct
- Code of Ethics [ACM] [IEEE]
- For project-specific questions, use the Forum first. We will read the forum strictly before answering our email. The forum is shared among all CS3204 sections this semester, because all sections will be using the same projects.