Re: Still No News?

Posted by Amit Nithian on April 22, 2001 at 21:44:34:

In Reply to: Re: Still No News? posted by Cliff Palmer, Jr. on April 22, 2001 at 21:28:22:

: : You are relying on the assumption that the instructors want to be fair.

: I'm relying on the assumption that the instructors realize they made a mistake and want to correct it. I can only assume that they either (as you suggested) know they did and don't care, or don't realize they've made it and will fix it when they do.

: I hesitate to bring up the issue because it will sound too preachy and very cleche'd, but all of us as students pay for a good education, and that entitles us to well-thought-out and good role on which to base our experience. We all have responsibilities, for the students to do our work and make sure that we dont' waste our money by not participating in class, and for the instructors & professors to make sure that they provide the students with a good education as well as to bring new things to the people through research & teaching. I'm only asking for what's right I think.

: -CP2

Damn.. we got some philosophical thoughts from this man. I do agree though that it would be nice that we get some accurate test data.. but at least be glad that we got some to test our program with, AND the fact that we have the superset of the demo data in front of us.. so that we can submit thinking that we know what the results COULD be... barring nothing funny goes on in the test files (being that it is a combo of the files given).

9:45 PM... 2 hours.. 15 minutes left and counting til project due!

- Amit Nithian