MORE ERRORS... i think...

Posted by Tyler Woods on April 22, 2001 at 15:32:06:

In Reply to: Grrr... new sample data different.... and errors? posted by Tyler Woods on April 22, 2001 at 15:08:41:

Just went over it again... AND LOOK WHATS GOING ON WITH THE GRENDELS. By tick number 14, the grendel105 is beginning to be updated before everything else. Keep watching, it gets better. By the end of the list, all the grendels are updating before the rest of the animal population, even though each of them were created last. I'm about to bust into a rant unless someone tells me whats going on...

ok.. enough of that... back to work.

Tyler
: Ok. It's obvious someone either ran these two new sample datas on a different program or updated Mr. McQuain's. There are new log messages, the format is different ("BrowserX is not gonna munch on PlantY" -- an example; "GrendelX is not gonna move." -- another example). Aside from that, I'm pretty sure there are errors in this one. For instance, why doesn't the browser2 move in tick 7 (on command 13 of the first of the 2 new data scripts)? It just created the browser the command before. It moves in tick 8 though... I'm just curious.

: Tyler