Re: new logs the morning its due

Posted by Aaron Faust on April 22, 2001 at 15:22:23:

In Reply to: new logs the morning its due posted by Eric on April 22, 2001 at 14:17:05:

I completely agree. I had this program completely finished on tuesday of this week. It ran with all of the posted inputs (until this morning) without a single flaw. Now, after fixing the mistakes in the new script files, they do not run as expected - this would not be a problem as I don't mind fixing errors in my code, if only I had more than 12 HOURS to do it!!!! I specifically knocked this program out early because I have 2 tests early this coming week that I needed to spend today studying for, but instead I get to do this (insert favorite expletives here).

As I understand, last semester wasn't much better either. Apparently the first program spec wasn't released until almost half-way through the course and the semester ended with 2 projects due simultaneously. I'm not pointing fingers at any instructors in particular as it is not my place to do so, but it does seem that the overall organization of this course is somewhat lacking.

Either way, I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'm not happy with this situation.

Aaron