Re: Browser-Bush interactions

Posted by Amit Nithian on April 16, 2001 at 01:17:49:

In Reply to: Re: Browser-Bush interactions posted by Aaron Faust on April 15, 2001 at 22:22:26:

: : My response, which is not official by any means, is that where does it say in the specs that the Browser necessarily HAS to kill the Bush? It is not stated that the bush has to die upon being eaten by the Browser.. in this case, that bush will die if eaten by a grazer.

: : - Amit Nithian

: Did you even READ his question before answering? Please, if you are going to try to help someone, do them the favor of reading their question. That is exactly the point he is making - there is no way that the Browser can kill a bush, but the spec says that it might.

: My opinion is that this is a simple typo. The draft spec had the bit about possibly killing the bush in it, and when it was updated, I think they forgot to take that line out. I think you can just ignore it - the bush will never die after being eaten by a browser.

oops.. my bad.. sorry bout this.. yeah this is a good question.. how can the bush be killed. Sorry about this

- Amit Nithian