CS 2704 Grades - Spring 2001
The final course grades are posted here. A
password is required to open the file; it has been posted to the Discussion
- The spreadsheet includes all four sections.
- Your scores are posted with the last six digits of your ID number.
- The spreadsheet includes everything, all projects and homework and tests
and the final exam.
- Any changes that were approved have been entered.
- Mr. Helms' class had quizzes, which explains the extra entries in the last
column of the spreadsheet.
- The "Average" column is the weighted average of the test and
homework scores, weighting each test score 10%, the average of the three project scores
50%, and the average of the homework scores 10%. (For Mr. Helms' class
the homework average was weighted 7% and the quiz average 3%.)
- There was no numeric curve. We curved by considering the final
averages and setting cutoff points for +/- grades. Aside from
rounding, there was essentially no curve for grades of C and up. We
did curve the C- range slightly, and shifted the D/D- range downwards rather