Re: Another Homework (Non-Design) = Good Idea

Posted by Edwin Bachetti on December 05, 2001 at 23:10:04:

In Reply to: Re: Another Homework (Non-Design) = Good Idea posted by Jacob on December 05, 2001 at 11:11:41:

Yeah, I guess my past (and only) posts have been a bit harsh. I don't post here much, but that doesn't mean I don't use the board. Either way, that doesn't change the point that this board's primary goal is to allow people help each other in design and programming related matters. A bunch of people are mad about their grade (I know how they feel, I did prety bad as well) and decided to use this board to complain about it. If it was used to organize something like a petition that would be one thing, but it's just a bunch of people ranting, and yes that does bother me a little. If they want to complain, I think they should seek a different avenue.

: Why do you even post Edwin? I have looked back and all you have to offer is trash talk yourself. If it bothers you that much, make your own discussion board, and you can moderate it all you want. Peace.

: : Why are you people even talking about this on this discussion board? If they want to assign another homework assignment, they will. If they don't, they won't. If you want to try and influence their decision, talk to them. Stop posting this garbage on the board.