Re: Required classes...

Posted by Jon on December 05, 2001 at 01:05:56:

In Reply to: Re: Required classes... posted by Andy on December 03, 2001 at 21:19:40:

Amen to that I got points off for all of the above and it doesn't seam to follow normal logic. A design can be done many different ways and even some features that made the classes stated needed weren't specced such as tracking movie orders or keeping detailed rental reservation records(which seams silly).

: Not to mention the ever ambigious "Missing Relationship" or "Missing Multiplicity" deductions. No details there, just -6, -6 bam!

: : This is pretty unbelievable! i lost 30 marks for not having some classes which were not required explicitly as per the specs.
: : nothing but unfair...any chance of a re-evaluation? this will make our grades tumble like crazy!

: : : : You're correct...I didn't see any detailed outline of required classes for us to represent in our design. I thought the design of the program was up to us and that we should come up with our own way of representing the program spec. I think it'd be hard for us to read our professor's minds and know what exact classes they wanted us to represent. I received a low grade because I didn't represent the classes they wanted me to. I'm sorry I can't read minds. Otherwise I would have done just fine.