Re: output?

Posted by Shannon on December 04, 2001 at 21:12:12:

In Reply to: output? posted by train on December 04, 2001 at 17:34:14:

I had that problem too. When I just told main to do something simple i even had it. But then when I was running our program when I was testing it at the end, I found that if I close the console window when it pops up when you run it by clicking the X in the corner, then I won't get the "press any key to continue" in the redirected output file. However, instead of "manually closing" the console window, if I just press a random key when the black console window pops up, then the console window closes and the "press any key to continue" DOES show up in the redirected output file. i hope that helps some...

: I redirected my output and for some reason not only do I not get the press any key to continue, but the actual program doesn't close on it's own, I am not in an infintie loop, because I checked and I can print out stuff right before the program is suposed to exit, I don't get the press any key to continue even when I write a simple main to just prints out numbers. Will I lose any points for this if all the correct information is in the redirected file?