CS 1704 Summer II 2003 

Project 1 Design:  Rubik's Cube

Purpose:

1. To  apply new-gained design principles.

Requirements:

1. Model YOUR Project 1 using Structure Charts (not what you should have or could have done).
  2. You do NOT need to model the filestreams or stringstream, however you may.
  3. Use a Word Document or Visio to create the charts.
  4. Print out a hard copy to turn in.

Standards:

In addition, include the following pledge at the bottom of your file:

On my honor:

- I have not discussed the C++ language code in my program with anyone other than my instructor or the teaching assistants assigned to this course.

- I have not used C++ language code obtained from another student, or any other unauthorized source, either modified or unmodified.

- If any C++ language code or documentation used in my program was obtained from another source, such as a textbook or course notes, that has been clearly noted with a proper citation in the comments of my program.

- I have not designed this program in such a way as to defeat or interfere with the normal operation of the Curator System.
<Your Name>

Submission

Name your file <yourpid>.doc (or the visio extention) before 12:00 midnight of Wednesday, July 9, 2003.  To receive credit, your assignment must be submitted before the time and date listed above. The curator can only accept a limited number of submissions per minute, so curator lag is not an excuse for submitting late. It is your responsibility to successfully submit your assignment via the curator, so plan to submit early.  A maximum of five submissions is allowed per student!  The curator will NOT auto grade the design.  Only the final submission will be graded, not your highest grade.

Submit to:  http://www.cs.vt.edu/curator/                                                       

Additionally, print out a hard copy and turn in Thursday, July 10, 2003, before class.