|Computer Science 1704
Intro to Data Structures & Soft Eng
Late Work Policy
Late work will not normally be accepted. During summer
sessions, this class progresses very rapidly. Any student who falls
behind in homework, quizzes, or programming projects has little
opportunity to catch up. The concepts and information presented
and learned in this course are very dependent. What's learned in
the first week is necessary to understand the second week's material,
etc. So, do the work everyday!
- Programming assignments may NOT be submitted by email as attachments to instructors or TAs for any reason!
- Quizzes are not announced in advance. Other assignments
and exams will be announced and due dates published on the course
- Extensions will be granted for University recognized activities, provided prior notice is received by the instructor. Athletes, etc. should contact the instructor prior to the due date and explain the conflict.
- Medical excuses will granted with proof of medical service, (Univ. Student Health Services, Dr.'s excuse).
- Students experiencing personal problems requiring extensions should contact their Dean's office, (in the case of a death) and request them to send a notice to their instructors. Other personal problems should be directed to the Univ. Counseling Center for an excuse.
- All other problems requiring an extension must be discussed with the instructor prior to the assignment deadline.
Virginia Tech © 1995-2001