programming your VCR
(see "How Stuff Works"
The instructions from my new VCR:
- If the clock and calendar are not correctly set, then go to page 9 of the instruction manual and follow the instructions there before proceeding.
- Place a blank tape in the VCR tape slot.
- Repeat steps 4 through 7 for each program that you wish to record, up to a maximum of 10 shows.
- Enter the channel number that you wish to record, and press the button labeled CHAN.
- Enter the time that you wish recording to start, and then press the button labeled TIME-START.
- Enter the time that you wish recording to stop, and then press the button labeled TIME-FINISH.
- This completes the programming of one show. If you do not wish to record anything else, press the button labeled END_PROG.
- Press the button labeled TIMER. Your VCR is now ready to record.
CS1104 Main Page
Last Updated 01/05/2000
© L.Heath, 2000