Re: THE EXAM

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ CS1044 Web Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wayne on December 21, 2001 at 23:43:05:

In Reply to: THE EXAM posted by wayne on December 20, 2001 at 04:55:27:

just to clarify a few things...
like many of the people in INTRO TO PROGRAMMING, i am taking this course for the first time and i have no prior programming experience in any programming language. i was very challenged by the exam. i too, hold an A in the class. as i said before, the exam was difficult but it is difficult for a reason. AP computer science wasn't offered in my school because it was so small.
the point of the original message was not to put down anyone except for the people who do nothing but complain on this message board. people have problems and have trouble with things, which happens. the smart ones ask about it or eventually firgure it out. that is the way things should go. however, many others have problems then give up without asking and post their complaints for everyone to see. they put down the professors because things are "too hard." people get on here and whine and whine and whine. as i said before go to class, stop whining, and study.

there are lower level classes than CS 1044...

i do not feel i am arrogant in saying any of these things. i am just tired having to sort through all of this mindless crap as many others are. if you've followed the message board over the semester, you will probably find that almost half of the posts are of people putting blame on something or complaining about one thing or another or not following directions and then whining when they get it wrong. if you haven't followed the message board, then you should not make accusations.

wayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ CS1044 Web Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]