To the instructors

Posted by nice studentS on December 21, 2001 at 04:12:05:

To all three instructors,

I suffered a serious pain from the exam too. Unlike other people who posted negative comments here. I will not say anything negative about you nor the exam. I also would like to represent anyone or all students (if any of you let me) to ask you to curve up the final grade.

Again, I am not saying anything negative to you, the exam nor the CS Departments. I think college is always preparing us so when we get out and be able to do the job that we will facing. I think your exam is appropriate to us, in your opinion. But it is hard for me and some students. I was really not aware of it was harder than the test. We will need this class somewhere in our lives, that is why we are required to take it now.

Mr. McQuain, Keller, Knestrick. Please, all of you were students before. You know how stressful it is. Even dropping a point from the final grade because of this exam is very very hurt. It does hurt a lot. I know you had that experience.

So, represent these people in this discussing boards. I am saying "sorry" to you.

Once again, the pain is still hasn't gone to any of us. I would like you to be kind and apply an appropriate curve to our final grade.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and see you again if I happen to see you on campus in the coming days.