Mr. Dole?!?hahahahaha

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ CS1044 Web Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Morph3u5 on December 20, 2001 at 17:14:53:

In Reply to: Re: Yes, about the exam... posted by Bob Dole on December 20, 2001 at 15:47:12:

: I motion to have all 1337 banned from the discussion board.

Dear Mr. Dole,

First of all I would like to refer you to the message posted by Prof. Barnette on September 05, 2001:

"Students MUST use their actual names and Va Tech PID email addresses when posting messages to the discussion board."

It is true I didn;t use my real name, but I don't see many people giving their pid's as well.
However I provided two ways for communication with me, by mail(nerd@vt.edu) and IM(The Morph3u5).

You were the one who didn't give his email. In fact I wonder, whether your real name is Bob Dole, or not... Were you just original... trying to be cool???

Anyway, Mr. Dole, I don't understand your problem, but if you give me your email, I can try to help you, because "This Web board should be used for class questions, help requests, course discussions and related messages."

Have a great winter break, Mr. Dole!

The Morph3u5

PS. I want to say that I really enjoyed this discussion board, although I joined it with my fist comment yesterday. This discussion board was a great, great idea!!!
Prof. Barnette, I can't wait until next semester, because I saw a chat room on 1704's website...awesome!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ CS1044 Web Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]