Re: SORRY

Posted by G on December 16, 2001 at 20:33:54:

In Reply to: SORRY posted by sorry person on December 16, 2001 at 18:06:00:

your logic - "this dude doesnt know where the exam is, he must be a business major. let me explode, and ramble on about god knows what about the class and business majors."

my logic - "um, where's the exam at?"

haha. once again, who knows where you guys are coming from. business majors? yeah, im one, but what the heck are you talking about? haha. Barry, thanks for the common sense my friend, seems like there is a lack of that round here.

: I am a non-business student. I have heard a lot of business students said negative comments about CS department and Mr. Keller right in front of my face in CS lab.

: So, I assumed that whoever asked this question about exam location must be a business major. If you seriously didn't say anything wrong to CS departments, TAs, instructors, then I truly apologize to you from my heart. I should have not assume that you are a business major nor you have said negative comments about this class.

: If you are, then REMEMBER, your major ask you to take this class. CS Department really don't care about business. So, why you sit in CS class and crack on them ?