Re: Working Out

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ CS1044 Web Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve on October 08, 2001 at 11:55:13:

In Reply to: Re: Working Out posted by wayne on October 08, 2001 at 09:18:20:

Damn dude, chill out. If you got not life other then CS, thats your problem. I am just trying to find people with same interest in CS who are also into weight lifting. Likewise, your ghey reply about "guy searching for guy" just shows ignorance, and how offensive your trying to be - it does not even warrant a worthy vindication. Oh yeah and I think at this point we all know that CS stands for Computer Science dude....

--------
: steve,
: don't put that crap up here. put it in the personals or something (guy searching for guy). this is the CS (Computer Science) message board.

: wayne

--------

If you could please point me in the direction to the msg board where I could easily reach freshman Computer Science majors who are into sports without having to step on anyone else's msg board, I would really appreciate it.
--------
:This board is for CS 1044 related discussion.

:Period.

:There are many other, appropriate, forums to
:which you could have posted this.
William D McQuain
--------

I see why you are upset Barry, but were you there in August at CS freshman orientation at McBryde 100? The first guy who talked to us, the department head, stated that computer science majors are not just nerds, that they have an array of interests including sports like weight lifting, soccer, rock climbing, etc. I am only playing on what I wish would be a reality, and I am sure others will agree with me.

-------
:Ok, I have no idea why you are posting that when
:we are in a CS course. I definitely do not think
:that this message board was meant to meet a guy
:to work out with. no offense, but take that
:somewhere else.
: Barry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: