- The Millenium problem (otherwise known as the Y2K bug):
- Already occurred for some machines on September 9, 1999
- Is likely to occur at the change of the century
- Is likely to occur on the changeover from the year 1999 to the year 2000
- Is different on UNIX machines than others
- Will occur at the same time throughout the world
- Is different for every machine
- The Y2K bug was realized in the ____ by Jerome T. _____ and Marilyn J. ______
- 1960s, Wilding, Scott
- 1970s, Murray, Scott
- 1980s, Murray, Murray
- 1990s, Scott, Wilding
- A major contributor to the Y2K bug was the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) on dates that was published in 19__:
You may suggest an appropriate examination question in this topic by clicking here.
Last updated (date)
© J.A.N. Lee, 19??