- Summarize your view of the code of computer ethics/conduct/practice, which you discussed in the report.(Basically use your Conclusion to write 1-2 sentences.
- Develop your own Ten Commandments of Computer Ethics. You may use anyone you want to, while writing these Computer usage guidelines As a starting point you may use the following commandment: 1. Do not use the computer to cheat
- Bring in an address of a webpage(URL) that gives good examples on computer ethics. For example, these pages http://www.acm.vt.edu/~jwhited/frontpage.html You MAY NOT use this URL You can use Lycos or Excite to to a search for "ethics".
- Discuss with your parents some types of Internet sites that would be bad for you to visit.
- Form groups of 5. Develop a situation, which you would like to see a demonstration of in class. For example: Pedro asks Jonnie to cheat for him and Jonnie SHOULD say NO. When you decide on one, tell me so that I can make sure we do not have two of the same kind.
Last updated 98/11/20
© Jimmy Whited, 1998.