- Why is it not possible for a computer to use the algorithms from the
introduction lesson? [Answer]
- What are the five characteristics of an algorithm? [Answer]
- What does it mean for an algorithm to be well-ordered? [Answer]
- What does it mean for an instruction to be ambiguous? [Answer]
- What are primitives? [Answer]
- Why is it necessary for algorithms to produce a result? [Answer]
- The following algorithm violates several of the characteristics presented
in this section. Identify the characteristics that are violated along
with the incorrect instructions. [Answer]
- Write your last name at the top of a sheet of paper
- If you last name begins with 'H', go to step 4 or step 5
- Draw something.
- Write the weather for May 4, 2032 under your last name.
- Go back to step 1.