Computer Crime - Bibliography
- "Governor Calls for 'Cyber Court'", by Declan McCullagh, Oct. 18, 2001, from http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,47676,00.html
Mar 29th 2001,
From The Economist print edition:
Forensic computing studies the anatomy of computer crime
- Cybercrime: A Tutorial from Business Week: February 21, 2000.
- FBI National Computer Crime Squad Recommendations.
- "Internet addict' jailed for e-mailing child porn", by LAURENCE HAMMACK,
THE ROANOKE TIMES, Wednesday, October 06, 1999.
- Man guilty in Internet sex case by KIMBERLY O'BRIEN, THE ROANOKE TIMES, 8 May 1999.
- Warning for International Travelers with Laptop Computers, Buddy Guynn, DMC Montgomery Security Manager, NIH, March 1999.
- Computer Crime Bibliography - Glocal Technology Research, Inc.
- Acceptable Use Of Information Systems At Virginia Tech
- STATEMENT OF SENATOR PATRICK LEAHY: Hearing Before The Senate Judiciary, Subcommittee On Technology, Terrorism, and Government Information. "Internet Crimes Affecting Consumers" March 19, 1997.
- Hacker Accused of Credit-card Fraud - FBI Says He Collected 100,000 Credit-card Numbers, Associated Press, May 23, 1997.
- "Computer Crimes and Computer Related or Facilitated Crimes", Statement of Charles L. Owens , Chief, Financial Crimes Section, Federal Bureau of Investigation, March 19, 1997.
in attacking Internet crimes affecting consumers.
A listing of resources from O'Reilly & Associates may be useful.
- Computer Crime: A Crimefighter's Handbook
- Criminal Law and The Internet © by Mark D. Rasch
- CPRS maintains a collection of materials related to Computer Crime including records of court cases.
- "The Feds and the Net: Closing the Culture Gap"
By Mike Godwin -- a talk given at the FBI and commentary.
- The Computer Crime Page from MIT 6.805/STS085: Readings on Computer Crime
- The Jones Telecommunications and Multimedia Encyclopedia as an entry on "computer crime" in their update section. We hope that they will maintain this on-line; otherwise one will have to purchase their CD-ROM.
- COMPUTER CRIME RESEARCH RESOURCES by Bruce T. Fraser, J.D.
- CyberSpace Law Center: Cybercrime Resources
- Chicago-based Emergency Response and Research Institute: Technical Operations Page; Management,
Computers, and the Future
- FBI SAYS CYBERCRIME IS BECOMING AN "EPIDEMIC" by Paul Anderson, ERRI Analyst
- "Security of the Internet",
Published in The Froehlich/Kent Encyclopedia of Telecommunications vol. 15. Marcel Dekker, New York,
1997, pp. 231-255.
- An Analysis Of Security Incidents On The Internet 1989 - 1995, A dissertation submitted to the graduate school in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering and Public Policy by John D. Howard, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213 USA, April 7, 1997
- ECPE 6504 (Virginia Tech) : Network Security Reference
Last updated 2001/10/24
&169; J.A.N. Lee, 1998-2001.